Tuesday, March 6, 2012

All About Me

I love my family, friends, soccer, animals (my dog), and nature!! <3


This is my family :) i have 8 siblings and then my parents plus a few in laws and a niece and nephew












This is Me, Paige, and Nicole. They are best friends in the world!!!
                            

This is my soccer team after we won a rival game ;)




This is my dog roxy that i have had for 7 years






Me enjoying a freezing cold waterfall :)



I really enjoyed this assignment because I learned a lot about the people in class. I didn't find I had a ton and a ton of things in common with everyone in class but it gave us things to talk about and made them feel less like strangers; it helped break the ice. I found it interesting to learn about some peoples' hobbies like vacationing. I enjoyed the people that shared their talents with the class by showing drawings or photographs they had drawn and taken. It also helped me learn about myself a little more and be grateful for who I am. Overall, it was a great assignment that I didn't mind doing.














No comments:

Post a Comment