Friday, May 25, 2012

Final Reflection


          Overall, this class has been awesome. It has opened my mind to so many ideas and taught me to be open minded. There are always two sides of a story and not necessarily does that mean that those are the only two sides or that either of them are correct. Questions need to be asked, and argumentative thoughts need to be made before jumping to a conclusion. I feel like this class has made me a much better writer because I feel like it's the first class I have been in that has actually let me write down my personal thoughts and feelings. I didn't have to write research papers, or informative papers I got to write about my own thoughts which was a great change. I got to be creative and had the freedom to create whatever I wanted. I think it is a helpful class, although a little wierd. It made me a critical thinker and allowed me to learn about myself more and form opinions about worldwide topics.

          This class has taught me so much. First off i had no clue how to make a blog, and I acutally have kind of enjoyed typing out my feelings. I wish I could have talked more about what I wanted to talk about but some topics that we discussed were really fun. I loved the nature section that we discussed and wrote about because it is such a huge issue. It's something that means something to me also which made it interesting. I love hiking and being outdoors so it's important to me that the environment is perserved. My favorite section by far was the love section. I have an amazing boyfriend that makes me feel in love every day and so it's something I could relate to. It gave me insite on why I love him and how great he takes care of me. The main thing that I learned from the love section though is that love can make you think irrational. It is such a strong emotion that needs to be controlled or else it will lead to heart break. Love is hard, it is not easy no matter how strong in love you think you are. It takes work and communication to be a forever love.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment