Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Reflection # 6 - Love

         This section on love absolutely by far was my favorite. The in class discussions were amazing and I learned a lot about love and maybe why we love the way that we do. I 100% am a hopless romantic which is fun and all but this section opened my eyes to realistic love. It is unrealistc to think that there is only one person in the world out there for you considering there are 7 billion people on earth. Stories like Tristan though made me realize that true love is when you feel like your love is the only one on the earth for you. Love is definitely a chemical thing with in us. It is a physical instinct we have and I honestly think we have no control over it. Love is physical but i believe that i can become more than that. Emotions get involved and it becomes about more than pheromones, physical attraction, chemisty or anything like that. It becomes longing, respect, bettering oneself, and a forever happiness. This section made me extremely excited to find that kind of love. I decided I will listen to my head but then follow my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment